Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Rollerblading by the Bay




After dinner, we went rollerblading along the Bay with Jax. He really pulled on his leash so excited to run beside us. The spring weather has been nice, but Jax has been running off in our neighborhood whenever he gets a chance. Yesterday, he chased after the UPS truck----I thought only cattle dogs chase cars...but no, this Pug does as well. Taking him rollerblading with us tonight helped to get his energy out. The waves were very nice to listen too. It is so peaceful down by the lake. It was a good evening.

4 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Ok....So I love that you guys have a blog. Skip just showed me tonight. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to, through their blog. Cute pictures

Brook

Tyler Toone said...

Cool Blog you guy - looks like you guys are having a great time.

Julie said...

Hooray for your blog! I love it! You'll have to check out ours!

Jeff and Julie Pack
http://jpackfamily.blogspot.com

The Brown Family said...

I really do love that Jax looks like he's smiling in every picture. MAkes me laugh every time!