Saturday, April 5, 2008

Evening at Presque Isle







Went down to the penninsula to grab a burger from Sally's Diner (fun little restaurant with a 1950's theme) and watch the sunset. We saw some wildlife and checked on the fishing houses. We came upon four wild turkeys and also eight deer. It is interesting to think that you can spot a deer near the "beach". We really enjoy driving down there, it is a getaway similar to the mountains. It was a little too cloudy to view the sunset, so Aaron and I skipped rocks instead. That is always fun!

4 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent pictures!
Really beautiful.
Thank you

Alesha said...

Good post, I thought you said you didnt know how Niki...your a pro! Last night was fun, I need to get the Jenga pics up! So is it not frozen anymore? I want to see it frozen!

the Gardners said...

You guys take some pretty good pictures! I also really like the other tourists in your post below. That is hillarious! It just shows how busy it is there.

jakel said...

Aaron, I saw that pic of you in the wheat with your sweet go-tee and I think I turned gay for about 3 minutes or so. Nice! Looks like you two are exploring the wild, wild, east. Good for you!